Orit Kopel's Keynote Portfolio
Next Media Accelerator, "Scoopcamp"
Hamburg, Germany (September 2017)
Mozilla Foundation, "MisinfoCon"
London, United Kingdom (October 2017)
RiffReporter, "The Future of Facts"
Berlin, Germany (October 2017)
University of Cambridge BigData: "Dodgy data in the news: how to spot it and how to stop it"
Cambridge, United Kingdom (October 2017)
Common Action Forum, "The Limits to Inequality: seeking a sustainable society"
Madrid, Spain (November 2017)
The Society of Editors, "Fighting for Real News"
Cambridge, United Kingdom (November 2017)
The Drum’s Media Slap conference, panel on Fake News
London, United Kingdom (November 2017)
Talks at Google, "Wikimedia, WikiTribune, and Combating Fake News"
New York City, New York, United States (December 2017)
The Drum Awards, Judges panel
London, United Kingdom (January 2018)
BBC Academy Fusion, "Future of Social Media Broadcasting conference 2018"
London, United Kingdom (March 2018)
International Journalism Festival 2018
Perugia, Italy (April 2018)
EL PAÍS, "Forum Fake News"
Madrid, Spain (May 2018)
Wired Italia, "Wired Next Fest 2018"
Milan, Italy (May 2018)
World Association of Newspapers & News Publishers (WAN-IFRA), World News Media Congress 2018: "The Future Of News"
Estoril, Cascais, Portugal (June 2018)
Parliamentary Internet, Communications and Technology Forum (Pictfor), "Fake News: What is Digital’s Impact on Democracy?"
London, United Kingdom (August 2018)
Startup Grind Barcelona 2018 Conference, "How Can Tech Battle Fake News?"
Barcelona, Spain (November 2018)
INSP (International Network of Street Papers), Global Street Paper Summit
Hannover, Germany (June 2019)
Additional speaking engagements:
- SWU Educational Emmisary, keynote speaker throughout California - San Diego, California, United States (February-August 2013)
- Speaking Tour: Southern USA - Texas, Tennessee, Arkansas, Mississippi and Louisiana, United States (February 2013)
- Speaking Tour: The West Coast USA, keynote speaker at universities throughout California - Stanford, Berkeley, Irvine, UCSD, SDSU, Fullerton and more, California, United States (February 2013)
- Global Counsel, "Can Fake News be Fixed: Where Does Free Speech End and Censorship Begin?" - Brussels, Belgium (September 2017)
- Shenkar College, "The NewZZZ - Future of Journalism Un-Conference" - Tel Aviv, Israel (December 2017)
- Internet Freedom Festival (IFF), "Journalism, Media And Communication" - Valencia, Spain (March 2018)
- London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), The Forward Movement's event - London, United Kingdom (March 2018)